|| Systems Engineering|
ATS is seeking a creative and energetic engineer who can provide commercial-grade software within time and budget constraints. Candidate will be expected to actively engage in design and development of ground-breaking software to provide quality reusable solutions for clients.
- Design and develop leading-edge software.
- Work collaboratively with a team of developers in accordance with a design specification to build and deliver high-end software.
- Provide creative, innovative solutions for a variety of different industry channels.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3-4 years Web application development experience producing commercial-grade applications, specifically in Java.
- Strong software design and development skills.
- Must be able to constructively contribute to a team environment.
- U.S. Citizenship and Top Secret security clearance necessary, TS/SCI or higher desired.
- Web application development experience in Windows, and/or Linux environments (Apache/Tomcat).
- Cloud computing data modeling, load distribution, Hadoop, HBase, Cassandra, MapReduce.
- Relational database experience with focus on data modeling.
- Cross-platform development Windows/Linux
- Experience with short and long term release cycles (Scrum/sprints).
- Experience developing an SDK.
- Strong server-side programming experience.
- Familiarity with Oracle, SQL Server/MySQL).
- Familiarity with AI principles and algorithm optimization.
- SVN/Subversion, Ant, Maven.
ATS is an equal opportunity employer and an affirmative action employer. ATS does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations.
Applicant Tracking System Powered by