ATS is seeking a creative and energetic engineer who can provide commercial-grade software within time and budget constraints. Candidate will be expected to actively engage in design and development of ground breaking software to provide quality re-usable solutions for our clients.
- Maintain, test, integrate, and support software solutions throughout development and release cycles.
- Work effectively with other members of the implementation team as well as stakeholder teams that support implementation and operations.
- Assist other development team members in coming up to speed on specific code areas.
- Ensure that all team members have the appropriate domain knowledge to effectively resolve ambiguities that arise during the development process, by either communicating knowledge that they have already obtained or escalating questions outside the scope of their knowledge.
- Work with product owner, scrum master, and technical lead to write and review solution-oriented documentation that captures implementation details and describes the business needs that gave rise to them.
- Responsible for scrum-release and pre-QA testing cycles to ensure the highest possible quality of deliverable.
- Work closely with stakeholders and front-end vendors to ensure that deliverables effectively address the needs of clients.
- Help prepare regular releases that demonstrate completion of milestones associated with user-identifiable progress.
- Report, document, and assist in tracking and documenting bugs, defects, and issues.
- Participate in daily scrum meetings.
- Java fluency with 5+ years’ experience in Java software design and development for web-based, database driven applications running on Linux-based operating systems.
- Experience with Spring and other open source frameworks.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or green card holder with the ability to obtain security clearance (if required).
- 8570 compliance.
Salary and Benefits
ATS offers a competitive salary and benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, retirement, life insurance and paid vacation. Salary DOE.
ATS is an equal opportunity employer and an affirmative action employer. ATS does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations.